Monday, February 8, 2010

WTF, I'm really blogging?

Everyone keeps asking me if I'm going to blog while I'm off picking grapes in Blenheim, New Zealand. At first I laughed at the question. Then I half laughed, half considered it. Then I wondered what the hell I'd write about because I plan on A) doing nothing but pick grapes B) being drunk C) courting hot Kiwi men. Where would I find the time to write? And how much can one really write about grape picking? Alas, the title for the blog came to me after a day of wine tasting in Woodinville, so I thought I should at least hop on and make sure no one already claimed the brilliant domain.

I'll be working at Yealand's Estate, which is a super sustainable winery. There are even these baby doll sheep that e
at the grass between the rows of grapes, but don't eat the grapes themselves. How cute is that?! I can't wait to get my hands on one.

5 comments:

  1. I am eagerly anticipating the content that comes from your brilliant escapades and adventures abroad. Hey Amber...love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be too, if I could read what you wrote in wingding font. xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do dirty things to those sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for our New Zealand adventure and be able to see Yealand's winery and sample their wine!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn